Friday, July 18, 2008

Who Needs Batman When You Can Have Edward?

The newest Batman movie, The Dark Knight, came out in theaters at midnight last night. I've been snooping around on assorted sites and I've found that a lot of people who saw Batman said that they saw the Twilight trailer, too! It isn't a new one, it's the one from ET, but if it made me die and float to heaven on my computer screen, imagine what it's like on the big screen with the sound thundering from every angle! I already wanted to see The Dark Knight because Heathe Ledger makes a wicked, oscar-worthy Joker. Now that there's a possibility I'll get to witness the Twilight trailer in theaters, it makes me want to see it even more. So many people were saying that once the the first scene with Bella at her bedroom window flashed on the screen, viewers began cheering and going crazy. If by some miracle I can be there in the presence of Edward and Bella on the big screen, I know I'm going to squeal "Ohhhmyyygodddd!" How can anyone deny that this movie is going to be a homerun when fans flip out in public over a one-minute teaser trailer? Their undying excitement is going to transfer to the folks who are clueless to Twilight, and in the end EVERYONE is going to be dying to see it. Yoo-hoo, December, where are youuu?

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

2 comments:

Heather said...

I saw The Dark Knight on IMAX (which was the way the film was intended to be seen, much of the film was shot with IMAX cameras) this past weekend. They don't show the Twilight trailer there because they only promo movies that are going to be in IMAX (they were promoting Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince & The Watchmen... both which look really good). Even though you can't catch the Twilight trailer, you really should see The Dark Knight on IMAX if you can.

Twilighter said...

Okay, that's good to know. Yeah, all my friends said that The Dark Knight was amazing, so I really want to see it. I'm not sure where our nearest IMAX is but I should find out...