Sunday, July 6, 2008

Twilight Quote of the Day

"My truck works just fine, thank you very much for your concern." I started walking again, but I was too surprised to maintain the same level of anger.
"But can your truck make it there on one tank of gas?" He matched my pace again.
"I don't see how that is any of your business." Stupid, shiny Volvo owner.
"The wasting of finite resources if everyone's business."
(page 83, Twilight)

Artwork by me in Paint ♥ (like my shiny Volvo?)

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

1 comment:

astrshn said...

I love twilight, but i would have to say my favorite quote would be "i'd already said my goodbyes to the sun". Check out this website, http://twilight-fans.com/wp/, and my blog :) comment :)