Thursday, July 10, 2008

Twilight INSIDE Entertainment Weekly


These are a couple scans from inside EW's issue on Twilight coming out this Firday (at least, that's what everyone is saying even though it says July 18th on the cover). I think they're absolutely breathtaking. Especially the one with Edward and Bella in the rain...I never thought I could love the wet look so much - this coming from a girl who watches the raindrops pelt her windows every hour of every day. Go here and here and click on each image to make them full-sized. Just make sure you don't bang your head when you swoon, okay? I'll have my keyboard to thank for the bruise on my head tomorrow morning.

Thank you Everglow!

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: