Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Ten Things We Learned at Comic Con
Give a cheer for Twilight Tuesday, Fanpires. *whoo!* Larry Carroll caught some interviews with the stars before and after their rocky Comic Con ride. Robert Pattinson's game plan: try not to wet his pants. Taylor Lautner's reaction to the screeching fans: they're insane but awesome. Cam Gigandet's observation: there's thousands of them for miles. And there's never a bad time for a lesson, because here's ten things we learned about Twilight from Comic Con 2008:
1. We Believe in Spunk Ransom
2. Tonight, We Dine in Forks!
3. No Needles, Just Pins
4. Laurent Wants to be a Guitar Hero
5. Your Welcome, Cam
6. Robert Pattinson is a Better Musician Than He Thinks
7. The Twilight Actors are Yummy in More Ways Than One
8. Getting to Know You
9. Want a Preview of the Film's Fight Moves? Watch 'Never Back Down'
10. Lullaby and Good Night
See what this curriculum is all about right here!
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view