Monday, July 28, 2008

Stephenie's Breaking Dawn Spolier - To See or Not to See

Heck, as soon as my blogger pal Heather posted the link to Entertainment Weekly's little interview with Stephenie Meyer wherein she reveals a portion of the plot for the final book, I raced to the article and wolfed it down. I knew Stephenie would be careful about what she divulged and that it wouldn't give anything too surprising away. Let's just say after reading it, I'm clapping my hands with joy. I know you may not want to be spoiled, so I'll just post the link and let you fight an internal battle over whether to see it or not...it's just a click away.

HERE.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so very excited to have this question addressed. I think I can now calmly wait until this weekend for the release.

Twilighter said...

Me too, me too!