Saturday, July 5, 2008

Spicing Up My Site

So because of all this talk about Twilight theme songs and such, I've decided to add my own little playlist to the site with all the songs that I think represent Twilight. I put the three songs that I mentioned about a week ago on there, as well as the two songs from Twilight Guy's list that I think go with Edward and Bella. Well, actually, I was unable to find Lion by Rebecca St. James (drats! That is like THE best song), so I went with the second best song to correlate with Bella - All Around Me by Flyleaf.
Scroll on down to the very bottom of the page and check the songs out! Tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions; I love hearing from people!

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: