Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sneak Peek on Penelope DVD #2

Since Summit deleted the other ones from YouTube, I found this one. It's even worse quality, but it's still amazing. Hopefully this one doesn't get removed as well, but don't be surprised if it does...

Recent Edit: Never mind. I think this is illegal...whoops. Blame the people who put it on YouTube, not me! I'm only kidding, don't blame them either. As much as I know we are all unable to resist illicit Twilight shenanigans (watch out, we're Fanpires and we're naughty), I took it down because I'm a good girl. At least, as far as you know...

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: