Monday, July 21, 2008

Seal Your Love in a Letter and Send it Away

BiteofTwilight.com has officially completed literally the LOVLIEST endeavor EVER - their 566 Love Letters To: The Cast and Characters of Twilight.
Click here to view it. The sheer dedication that Twilight fans are capable of just blows my mind. I'm so thrilled that Bite of Twilight came up with this idea. I can only imagine the overwhelming sense of warmth and gratitude that is going to wash over the cast of Twilight the Movie once they take a few decades to read the pile of love letters. (In that one picture on the site, you can see that the stack of letters is an entire inch thick!) To read some of the touching letters from devotees across the earth - from the United States, across Britain, and to Germany - go here. Really, they are unbelievably sweet. I'd faint if I recieved just one of these letters...let alone 566.
And now...for my love letter!

Who is your letter to? The Entire Cast
Your Love Letter: Dear Cast of Twilight the Movie,
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I ♥ you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I *heart you* I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I < 3 you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU!

~*Actually, I'm going to write a real love letter, one where I don't use the copy and paste button quite so much and one where I have to be a little more thoughtful. It'll be the next post, right above this one. *points up* Or, if you are far too lazy, then click here to read my luuuv letter.

I just want to say that BiteofTwilight.com ROX my SOX!

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: