Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Screams at Comic Con = The Gates of Hell

This boy makes me laugh out loud so that my brother next door has to dash over and give me a curious glance. And then I have to say, "Go away!" while not sounding as vicious as I intend because I'm still giggling over Robert Pattinson's words. So, pretty much, the phrases ' it's terrifying', 'gates of hell', '6000 viewers', 'different type of scream', 'six more months', 'guarantee I'm not ready' and 'um, briefs?' sum up this cheery interview. Who ever this girl is, you won't even believe how much I wish I was in her shoes.

Credit: mandie627

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tis friggen hillaroe

tracy said...

i love robbie

Robertsman said...

fuck you he's mine

sasha said...

wait...robersman?

Are you gay?

robertsman said...

mmhmm...gay as gay can get!

and I wanna jump his bones!!!

tracy said...

oh get a life robertsman

me and rob are engaged...and he likes my screams..he should...he gets to hear them everynight..

sasha said...

god tracy your just so self centered...

Robs not engaged to you and you do not fuck him