Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Save Rob and Kristen From the EARTHQUAKE!


Supposedly Catherine Hardwicke posted this video of an earthquake (I can't tell if they were all being silly or if an actual earthquake struck) and their attempt to get themselves and the precious carboard cutouts of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to safety. Either way, it's hilarious. I think I literally laughed my head off. It rolled under the desk and now I can't find it...

Recent Edit: After watching this a few more times and losing my head, I'm pretty certain that this is just a spoof of an earthquake. Maybe after the real one hit (I know that there was a real one - and that it was pretty big - somewhere) they decided it would be funny to film a joke about it. Here's how I can tell:
1. At the beginning she's asking the life-sized cutouts for their opinions. (At least I hope she isn't being serious about that...)
2. It doesn't look like anything is on the screen of the computer.
3. When they are all yelling to get Rob and Kristen outside, you can hear the camera man laugh. (Unless he likes to laugh at real earthquakes...)
Anyway, we couldn't ask for a better director - or one with a better sense of humor.

Credit: Catherine Hardwicke (we're lucky to have a director made out of pure awesome) and HYBeccer for sharing it with us.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: