Monday, July 14, 2008

Robert Pattinson is Cheating On Us?!

FYI, I know this isn't technically related to Twilight. But it is related to Spunk Ransom, and since he is Edward Cullen in the movie that is related to Twilight, by extension that makes this semi-Twilight-related. Whew. Now that I got that out of my system, let's discuss the picture.
This photograph surfaced on the internet a few days ago. Robert Pattinson is in the car with actress Camilla Belle - either merely getting a ride from a friend or...*horrified scream* cheating on us! I'm only playing around, of course. Robert can date, be friends with, ride with, walk around town with whoever the heck he wants. I'd just like to say a few things. First, nice hobo meets lumberjack with a hint of serial killer look, Rob. I'm serious, it looks good on him. You have to respect a guy who doesn't have to dress up all fancy-shmancy everywhere he goes. (The serial killer part is only on account of the creepy face he's making.) As for the girl, Camilla (best known for her role in When A Stranger Calls. I actually saw that movie, but didn't recognize her one bit), her eyebrows make me fear for my life because they look like they want to jump from her forhead and maul me. But other than that, she's very pretty. Ow, ow, you go Spunk! Some people were saying that she was a suggestion to play Bella. Sorry, but with her lean, tall, tan self she would be best for the Twilight movie that was going to be made with night vision goggles and hip track stars.
I don't know why I wrote so much on this insignificant picture of a bum and his three dates (the girl and the caterpillars on her face). I guess I just felt like saying stuff..that happens a lot.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

7 comments:

Heather said...

This picture got a ton of comments on a Face Book group about Twilight. The chicks went crazy/rage about the potential for him dating someone, and were finally able to calm down when they found some other online "source" that claimed this girl was dating Rob's best friend (some other actor I've never heard of). Such drama.

Twilighter said...

Oh man, I know. I love making fun of the drama and how the girls think they own Rob when they don't even know him. She supposedly dating Tom Sturridge (something like that I think). I lot of people wanted him to play Edward for the movie. Ick.

hOn[Z]iiE said...

No way, that Camille chick is dating Steven Strait from the movie "The Covenant" and 10,000 BC. Rob and Steven are bff's? Steven Strait is soooo HAWT! he sould play the older Jacob....*drool*

Jaz said...

Isn't camilla belle dating joe jonas?

a little heirloom. said...

she was dating rpattz earlier this year, but broke up with him for a jonas brother. now she's currently accepting calls from spunk?! girl needs to make up her mind.

Tehya said...

She would be good for the part of Leah Clearwater...

Anonymous said...

ya she would look good as Leah Clearwater.