Friday, July 11, 2008

Quote of the Day is Back for Breaking Dawn!

Yipee! This is such exciting news. On Stephenie Meyer's website, Seth posted this: Finally, Stephenie has just informed me this morning that, back by popular demand, we will once again have the Quotes of the Day! For those of you who don't remember the Eclipse Quotes of the Day, we will post a quote from Breaking Dawn for 21 days counting down to the release of the book on August 2nd. This will start tomorrow and will be posted on this page sometime in the morning. So, that is the last piece of good news... only 22 days left!
Is there really only twenty-two days left? I mean, that's still an agonizing wait, but I remember like it was yesterday when it was months and months until Breaking Dawn's release. I also remember the Quotes of the Day that Stephenie did for Eclipse...those were very enthralling!
Of course, starting TOMORROW, I'll send a little alert each time Stephenie updates the quote so that you'll never miss a single one. (:
Recent Edit: On Stephenie's blog, she posted some notes on her quotes. (Wow, Stephenie's a writer, AND a poet? What more can this woman do?)
A few things to keep in mind about the teaser quotes beginning tomorrow:

1. They are out of context.

2. They are out of order.

3. Some of them are purposely misleading.

4. I have a twisted sense of humor.

(Number four is really the key point there.)

The quotes will probably show up around midnight EST, but no guarantees on that. Sleep is always my first priority.

The quotes will be on my website, too, but I'm not sure what time my brother will have them up. (There is a new little webmaster due any day now, so my site might have some lag time in the near future.)

ETA: to answer Nichole's question below, the quotes will all be listed in order on my website, so you won't miss any if you're away from the computer for a few days.

Enjoy the quotes....and don't go TOO crazy trying to make sense of them.

You can read it here.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: