Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Poll Results: Who is Your Favorite Cullen?

June's poll of Who is your favorite Cullen? recieved an astounding 10 votes! (Aww, I'm not popular.) Here were the results *drum roll, please* :
Edward: 7
Alice: 2
Jasper: 0
Emmett: 1
Rosalie: 0
Esme: 0
Carlisle: 0
Of course, I knew the moment that I typed Edward's name as an option that he would come in first place. But I wasn't as sure about second. I thought maybe Jasper or Carlisle, or maybe even Emmett. But fortune-teller Alice swept in from behind and danced right in next to Edward. I think she knew what the outcome would be all along, but she just didn't want to spoil it for us.

Oh, and by the way, I have a new poll up! Maybe this one will get more votes, yessss? So skip on over there and click away.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: