Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Plus Side to Having a Vampire Fiance: A NICE Ring


Holy crow! (To use Bella's lingo) I hope that when my own personal Edward Cullen swoops in and carries me up to the stars, he proposes to me with a bling this beautiful. And guess what? It's for sale, courtesy of Twilightteez.com. From what I can tell, there are many different versions of this splendor, and the prices range from $69.00 to over $2,200.00. My Edwardness. This ain't some cheap plastic ring you win at the arcade for a quarter...

Squelch your curiosity right here. But be warned. There have been countless reports of dizziness, difficulty breathing, loss of bowel control, HPSS (High-Pitched Squealing Syndrome), and even heart-attacks from viewers of this site. Proceed at your own risk. (I think I they should put blindness on there, as well. Too...shiny...can't...see...)

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: