Monday, July 21, 2008

My Love Letter To: The Cast of Twilight in it's Entirety

*Inspired by Bite of Twilight's 566 Love Letters To: the Cast and Characters of Twilight*

Dear Twilight the Movie Cast,

Well, first off, you're probably going to never read this. In fact, I'm 99.9999% sure that none of you are ever going to see any of the words I write here. But that doesn't mean I can't write to you anyway, and pretend that you will by some miracle read it and feel what you deserve to feel, which is adored. Because, really, I don't think there are many actors/actresses who have had to work as hard as you all to please an impossibly vast crowd of zealous enthusiasts that would surely march to your neighborhoods with torches and burn down your houses if the film adaptation of our favorite book ever didn't turn out well. I can tell you one thing right now: you can unlatch the deadbolt on your doors and open the blinds on your windows, because you guys are doing a FANTASTIC job. Actually, I don't think there is a word that is currently in the dictionary that can describe how happy I am with your work so far. Maybe I'll have to make up one...you guys are Edjaspalirosemetesmarlislebelltastical! I'm probably never going to be able to use that word ever again unless I jot it down...but then I'd have to take a break from writing this letter and that just isn't possible right now. Back to how wonderful you people are. I, like all the other Twilighters out there, have been following the movie's progression more intently than a hawk. I've seen the entertaining interviews, taunting clips, and teasing trailers galore. And in every tiny glimpse I get of one of you acting, whether it be Edward or Rosalie, Bella or Alice, you've all done an immaculate job. Robert Pattinson, I am beginning to believe that a magical unicorn came down from the sky and sprinkled fairy dust on Stephenie Meyer's books, thus bringing Edward to life in the form of you. You are Edward...you have his looks, his passion, his love. I'd write a full-detailed comment about every member of the cast, because it would come so naturally, but then no one would ever want to read this because it woud be the size of the Pacific Ocean. To sum it all up: you guys are all bringing our beloved Twilight characters to life so perfectly, that it just fills me with happiness every time I think about it. And every time I think about how long I have to wait until this movie is finally released, I'm tempted to punch a hole in the wall. And you're to blame! You guys make the wait so agaonizing because I can see how seriously you guys are taking your roles. And I can also see how much fun you are having at the same time! In every interview, you all have something to giggle and smile over, whether it be someone tripping and doing a face plant, or a hilarious conversation you had with a costar. Oh, and...Robert and Kristen, you two look like you were meant for each other the way you portray Edward and Bella's love on the screen. Ashley and Jackson - meant for each other. Nikki and Kellan - meant for each other. Peter and Elizabeth - meant for each other. And what about the bad guys? Just because they're evil, doesn't mean I can't give them some lovin'! Cam, Rachelle, and Edi, when I see your intensity on camera, I get chills. You're that amazing - and scary! Oh, oh, and what about our favorite werewolf pal? Taylor, let me tell you, I am not a Jacob fan, not a Jacob fan at all. But when I see you, your bubbly attitude and that bright smile make me LIKE Jacob. Ack! Anyway, this letter is getting a bit lengthy...in fact, even though I didn't want it to be, I'd say it's already ocean-sized. But the fact is: that's the extent of your amazingess. So keep up the good work and make us Fanpires shout with glee when we're in the theater. I'll leave you all with one last comment, as if you're eyes are actually on these words...I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sincerely,
Me

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very good... I'm not sure they got a lot of good feedback.