Thursday, July 24, 2008

MTV at Comic Con: "I love you Rob!"


Yay, we've been gifted by MTV's Larry Carroll with a little interview on Robert Pattinson! His reaction to the hipe surrouding him and the movie is comical. First of all, I don't think I would be disappointed if you whipped that shirt off in front of me. Second, it most certainly is not just the character we love, Rob. We love you and your crazy awesome hair! Lastly, I'm sure Catherine Hardwicke will use your music in the movie and I'm sure it's fantastic. Oh, and nice save with the poster, buddy. You get an A+ for that. ;D

Credit: MTV

See all the Comic Con news in it's overwhelming glory right here.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the update.

Twilighter said...

=)
I swear I'm going to get carpotunnel from posting so much darn stuff.
Thank goodness I have a vacation coming up in August! California or bust.