Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Taylor Lautnerness...and Alyson Stoner?

I count this as offically Twilight-related. You know why? Because Taylor Lautner totally mentioned how he was working on Twilight the Movie. SCORE! So, at first I didn't know who this girl was. I mean, I know her name is Alyson Stoner, but that doesn't mean crap to me. But when she asked Taylor what it was like working with her in Cheaper by the Dozen, the miniature light bulb in my brain went ding! She's changed a lot. Actually, so has Taylor. Man, this kid is so funny and cheery - I can't help but point that out every time I see him. I think he'll be a great boy actress in the Twilight movie, just you wait. ;D I thought it was funny how Alyson just kept staring at the camera. She has big eyes. Well I do, too, so I shouldn't be talking. I wonder where these two were going in their fancy limousine. From what I could see, they didn't appear dressy enough to be heading to a premiere of some sort...maybe they were just going out to lunch. Those movie stars always have to do everything in style. Anyway, I'm going to go grab a drink.

Credit: Alyson Stoner. And thank you to Twilight Series Theories for posting this video!

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: