Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Let's Go on Vacation to Savage Island

After finishing the last fanfiction I read, I was left begging for more. I didn't even have to search before another was suggested to me. This person did a particularly fantastic job of capturing the essence of Stephenie Meyer's writing style as well as each of the characters. She (I'm assuming the author is a girl...) also spent a lot of time on Edward and Bella's relationship - how can we not love that? I think Jacob only made an appearence once; the lack in so much drama created by his selfishness was a relief. She added a lot of interesting and unexpected twists to the story that made it nearly impossible to stop reading (I had to take a break for dinner, but I made sure it was brief). Basically, this is another must read.

Gorge yourself and read all eighteen chapters (with more to come?) right here.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: