Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'll Chuck Breaking Dawn Out the Window if This Doesn't Happen...

I know I haven't posted all day - news is slow in the aftermath of the great Comic Con storm of '08 and I was in dire need of some time away from the computer - but I'm back in the loop again with a question from Twilight Series Theories that's just beckoning for my answer:

What is the one thing that you want to happen in Breaking Dawn more than anything else? You want this so much that you’d be upset if it didn’t happen.

Stephenie Meyer can put anything she wants into her fourth book.
She can make Mike Newton the Abominable Snowman.
She can make Alice fly to the moon.
She can make Jacob imprint on a dandelion.
She can make Jasper a rockstar.
She can make Emmett cheat on Rosalie with Angela Webber.
She can make Carlisle part of the Mafia.
She can make Charlie jump up on the table and break out into a series of disco moves, causing Renee to fall head over heels in love with him - bye-bye Phil.
BUT, admidst all the craziness, if she leaves the most important thing out, I will jump off a bridge. (I'm not serious, mind you. Please don't go and call a suicide hotline. Thanks.) What is the most important thing, you ask?

Bella and Edward have to end up together forever, regardless of who is a vampire and who is a human.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view