Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Want a Twilight Cut-Out for My Birthday

I must have been daydreaming because I didn't notice this cut-out of Bella and Edward for Comic Con until I was shuffling through the images again. Once I'm finished with this, I'll go to a corner and hang my head in shame. But for now: Doesn't Bella look cute in that ruffly shirt? And Edward, dayum, he looks sexy with his hand in his pocket like that. I'm totally hitching a ride on an eight-wheeler semi to San Diego so I can sneak over to Comic Con (with my ski mask on) and steal this cutout. Then I will paste a picture of my face over Bella's and place it beside my bed.

Credit: ShockTillYouDrop.com

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

4 comments:

Corby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corby said...

Sorry - I'm really new with the html stuff. This is so late, but you can find Twilight Cutouts at Twilight Standups . They are about 6 feet tall and cost about $30. Hope you got at great one for your birthday!

Twilight cutouts said...

Hello,
Any good party will need a good spread and whether you choose to have a sit down meal or perhaps something a little more informal, the Hollywood set of napkins and plates will make for some great additions to your Hollywood party themed evening.