Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"I Can't Believe I Just Said the Word Dazzled!"

So, this is probably old news to those of you keeping tabs on everything Twilightful 24/7...Heck, I'm on the lookout for Twilight news like no one's business, and yet somehow this video interview with Kristen Stewart courtesy of the Twilight Lexicon slipped past me. I know, the horror! But, hey, better late than never, right? I stumbled across it while Twilighting up YouTube and watched it, realizing that I didn't recognize it. Anyway, enough of my excuses. Kristen is warming up to me with every interview or clip I watch of her. She's intellectual, that's for certain, and as far as I can tell, she knows Bella's story as if it were her own. I love, love, LOVE it when she says 'dazzled' and then she's like 'Oyyy, why did I say that? *facepalm*' And oooooh, Robert and Taylor comparisons. This should be interesting. Taylor = warm. Robert = tall and neurtoic. Hmm. I'll take a glass of tall and neurotic, please.

Credit: Twilight Lexicon

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think that she's growing on me too... I really liked her in ITLOW (Adam Brody was amazing in that). I have to wonder if they're working to channel these characters so much while they're on set, that switching back to their regular persona is difficult and that's why some of the interviews come across as a little "weird."

Twilighter said...

The only movie I've seen her in is...Zathura. And that movie was strange, haha. I'm sure since they have so much pressure on them to be certain characters, that they tend to stay in character even off camera.