Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"He's Not Edward Cullen."

Oh my Edwardness, okay, so I have no idea who or what this is, but it's extremely funny. This guy is all discussing a book called the Catcher in the Rye in a nasally monotone voice and thick geeky glasses when lo and behold...he mentions Edward Cullen! I don't know about you, but I'm seriously wondering how in the world this dude knows about Twilight and it's dazzling, flawless vampire. Does he seem like the type to pick up a vampire romance novel? Not to me. But I suppose I shouldn't stereotype. Anyway, watch this video and see if you don't burst into a random fit of laughter at 2:55.

By the way, thanks TwilighExtremists.com for showing this video! And thank you to John from VLog Brothers (um, whatever that is..?) for giving me something to laugh at. :)



Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

4 comments:

Heather said...

That guy was totally awesome (I think his literary analysis may have just made me swoon). I love (I repeat, love) that he is so well read that he can understand the two-narrator style of J.D. Salinger and intersperse contemporary popular fiction (i.e., Twilight). There is nothing (I repeat, nothing) better than a well-read person. Yeah! (Thank you so much for the video, that totally rocked my day!)

Twilighter said...

I know, he was great! I just had to post it. ;D

Heather said...

Here's another one where he references Edward & Jacob and "definitively" picks Team Jacob. Check it out here, about 1/3 of the way through (although there's good stuff about some other books directly preceeding). Enjoy!

Twilighter said...

You are so awesome! I'm so going to post that one, too. This guy is hilarious, he should have his own show. Thank you!