Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Fireworks Day!

Those of you in the United States - that would be me - are probably looking forward to a great 4th of July. I always have fun on this day for five reasons:
1. parades
2. candy, candy, and more candy
3. fireworks - BOOM!
4. barbecues
5. family
However you decide celebrate it, I hope you all have a very happy one! If you don't celebrate, well then I wish you a wonderfully ordinary July 4th. There's always St. Patrick's Day...Chinese New Year...Bastille Day...Arbor Day...Day of the Dead...?

There are a few things I'd like to say about the little picture I did in my one true love, Paint. Firstly, I sincerely apologize for the sheer unatractiveness of Edward and Bella. Edward, especially. Or maybe I should say Bella especially because her eyes and head are so abhorrently deformed. I'd also like to say that this is exactly the coversation I imagine Bella and Edward would have on the 4th of July, seeing as time always seems to fly by Bella without her noticing. It's all Edward's fault. If I had a guy that gorgeous, I wouldn't be thinking about petty holidays either.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Twilight Directory…

http://thetwilightdirectory.proboards83.com/index.cgi

For all Twilight Sites!