Thursday, July 10, 2008

France Loves Twilight and Robert, Too

This is a scan from the French Magazine, One, on Twilight the Movie and Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen. (Thank you Twilighers.org!) I wanted to post it because I'm taking French class, and it's Twilight-related, of course. What could be better than French and Twilight melded into one? I'm going to attempt to translate it. Go easy on me, I've only completed through French II, and French I was a rigorous speed-course in which I learned the word 'salut' and how to count to five.

VAMPIRE STORY
Robert Pattinson has fangs. Literally. The actor, who played the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, holds the role of a vampire who is evidently thirsty for blood in Twilight, a horror film that is released in our theaters at the month of December. Here are the first images of this certainly biting film...

How'd I do?

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: