Thursday, July 17, 2008

Find the Breaking Dawn Release Partay Nearest You!

That's what I did! Good old Barnes and Noble (well actually, it was just put in not too long ago, but that's beside the point). Now I just need to find some friends. Not that I'm a loner and don't have friends, it's just that basically all of those said friends have either never heard of Twilight, or heard of it in brief conversation (most likely with me) and have just not bothered to read it. I know, I'm thinking the same thing. What kind of friends are they?! So I don't know if I'll actually be going, but it's pleasing to know that I have an option nearby if I happen upon a Twilight-obsessed buddy.
Simply go here and enter in your zip-code to find a Breaking Dawn release extravaganza in your area. The page takes a while to load, so spare your computer the abuse and go get a snack while the page appears. That's what I did. When you click on the little red balloon, it even gives the address and what time the party is. Technology does wonders!

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'll be attending my local B&N release party as well... likely by myself because I can't seem to get any of my friends excited in the book either (I know, right?). Anyway, I figure it'll still be cool with the shared comraderie of other Twilight fans... we can't be the only two who don't have friends with the shared passion.

Twilighter said...

I know, we can't be the only ones! I really want to go to the release party either way, so if my buddies don't end up accompanying with me, I'm going with my mom. Haha. =D