Friday, July 25, 2008

Entertainment Weekly's Stephenie Meyer Talk

To watch EW's video interviews with Stephenie Meyer (there are four parts) simply click the links below and enjoy.

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four

Stephenie Meyer is so great to listen to in interviews; I just find myself getting completely engrossed in her every word. My heart kind of dropped when I heard that she wouldn't be continuing Edward's perspective throughout the other books - but I understand that Edward's thoughts are much more complex to write than Bella's, so it would have been torture. I'm still so excited for Midnight Sun. I'm also glad to hear how involved she is in the making of the film. I know that some directors won't allow the authors within a mile of the set. And for all of those that were complaining so much about Kristen's deep voice - oh snap! Stephenie Meyer said it herself: Kristen's voice is exactly how she pictured Bella's.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: