Friday, July 11, 2008

Entertainment Weekly's Interview with Stephenie Meyer

Along with those two articles, EW also has a whole four pages worth of our favorite author Stephenie Meyer, including amusing quotes, touching stories, and brief interviews
It's a far cry from Meyer's recent stop in Salt Lake. She was in her fourth hour of signing books when an 11-year-old girl wearing a rhinestone-studded Twilight T-shirt leaned over the table to get a good look at Meyer. ''You're like my favorite author ever!'' she said, clapping her hands. ''I'm a person who judges authors a lot, and I don't have anything bad to say about you. I mean, I'm really tough, I didn't even like Harry Potter.'' Meyer looked confused for a moment as to what the proper response to such a compliment might be, and the young girl peered eagerly into the author's eyes. ''Are we going to feel complete at the end of Breaking Dawn?'' she whispered pleadingly. Meyer handed the girl back a signed book and smiled. ''I can't really answer that question for you,'' she said, her voice both cheerful and firm. ''But I felt closure.''
Go here to absorb yourself in it all. And don't forget to read all four pages!

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: