Saturday, July 26, 2008

Edward's Toupee Hairdo

I thought this article was particularly entertaining:

[LA Times:] First things first: Let’s talk about that EW cover.
[Robert Pattinson:] Um, I guess my hair turned into a little bit of a toupee, didn’t it? I don’t know what happened. Laughs. I just sort of was like, it’s only out for a week anyway.

And then he realizes that publicists are STILL talking about it and he happens to see a certain cover included in a certain list of the top ten magazine covers that shook the world...*choke*
Toupee - I like it.

Read the rest about Robert Pattinson's experience being beautiful, his desire to be 100% self-loathing, and the journal he kept while keeping himself shut away in Portland so he could pretend to be an American all right here.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: