Saturday, July 26, 2008

Don't Try to Deny it - You Want More Comic Con

If you haven't overdosed on Twilight at Comic Con yet, then I have a few goodies for you:

BellaandEdward.com has some great snapshots of the panel in their gallery here.
IMDB also has some amazing photos here.
MTV has a written interview with Catherine Hardwicke and Stephenie Meyer, including a video and some questions that weren't included in the video. See it all here.
Everglow brings you even more Comic Con images here.
Twilight Lexicon is sharing some cool videos of the Twilight panel (most of which you've probably already seen, but what's the harm in watching it again?) here.
RobertandKristen.org is adding to the overwhelming amount of great Comic Con pictures here.
RobertPattinson.org has MORE Comic Con photos! Check 'em out here.
BellaandEdward.com ALSO has a very neat image of a signed Twilight poster here. I've been trying to make out which cast member doodled which signature. I can see Kristen's because it says "Bella" underneath and I think I see Robert's, but I can't tell what he said.

I think that's all. If I find more I'll update this post. =)

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: