Monday, July 7, 2008

Do Me A Favor?

Just to let you know, it isn't often that I ask favors from people. But this is huge. Even Stephenie Meyer, the author we all worship, is asking people of this.
Please, please, with a cherry, whipped cream, and sprinkles on top, do NOT post spoilers to Breaking Dawn.
Unfortunately, there are people out there that like to jump around boards and post as many spoilers as they can just to ruin the experience for others who want to have a worthwhile journey through the book. Yeah, you know who you are! I'm asking you, as one of those who likes to actually read a book without knowing the entire flipping story beforehand, to save the spoilers for someone who wants to know them (whoever they are, they're crazy).
I recieve hardly any comments on here, so I don't think I have to worry about spoilers on my site. But this goes for other sites, too - the popular ones. No spoilers! Capiche? Understood? All right? Okay? Got it? Good.
Thank you and that is all. =)

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: