Thursday, July 24, 2008

Comic Con *Scream* Twilight *Scream* Panel *Scream*

Ohhhhhhh my Edwardness. This video is tearing me to shreds inside. All the screaming and whooping and cheering and 'I love you!'s and 'Oh my god!'s from the fans and all the grins and giggles and blushes from the members of the Twilight panel - it all makes me so darn sad that I wasn't there. It would have been incredible (so what if I would have gone deaf? It's worth it to see Robert Pattinson and Stephenie Meyer IN PERSON). I think it would have completed a part of my life that I hadn't even realized was missing. But seeing it in th eyes of others is almost as awesome as being there.

Credit: ChibiInumori

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: