Saturday, July 19, 2008

9th Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

Guinea Pig Barbie, anyone?

Alice: “No one will dare to call you plain when I’m through with you.”
Bella: “Only because they’re afraid you’ll suck their blood.”


Bella is such a party-pooper and yet Alice still insists on putting herself through the torture of pampering her. Alice is relentlessly effervescent and that's what I love about her. As you can see, my speculation is that this usual Bella-Alice bickering is taking place apropos of Alice's desire to coat Bella in make-up and hair products straight from Paris. What for? I'm thinking perhaps the wedding. I really, really hope there is indeed a wedding being celebrated some way and any way, without interruptions or cancellations. It could also be for an after-party, like a bachelorette party, for instance? But there's something about this quote that makes me stroke my imaginary beard in wonder. It's what Bella says. We know that she knows that Alice is a vampire, but why would she feel the need to say that other people would be afraid she would suck their blood if someone else didn't know? So who could be there to dare to call Bella plain who knows that she's a vampire? Do you get what I'm saying? I'm not even sure I do...but basically, this quote is making me question whether someone who hadn't previously known now knows that the Cullens are vampires. *shrug*

Credit: Stephenie Meyer

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: