Thursday, July 17, 2008

7th Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

Edward's amazing even when he's being patronizing...

Edward: “You’re awfully small to be so hugely irritating.”

When I first read this quote, I have to admit that my initial thought was...Edward, are you talking down Bella?! Then I realized, no, of course not. If he were talking to Bella it would be more along the lines of, "You're irritating...but it's very charming. I love you." Then I thought...well, Jane is small. But Jane is one crazy bleepin bleep, and I think Edward is smart enough to know she wouldn't take being called irritating very well. So then I came to a conclusion...ALICE. He's always calling his bubbly lil' sister a combination of shrimpy and freaking annoying - what any big bro would do. Sorry Edward, but we all know Alice could take you any day of the week. You may be a black-belt in karate, but she's a ninja guru from Shanghai.

Credit: Stephenie Meyer

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: