Sunday, July 13, 2008

3rd Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

This one was like BAM!

Tanya: “Ah, Edward. I’ve missed you.”

Holy guacamole! When I first saw this quote I had to do a double take, just to make sure that I had read the name right...that name right there: Tanya. So the Denali clan (or at least Tanya) IS somehow involved in Breaking Dawn. I had a hunch, but I wasn't one-hundred percent. Oh, dear. Is she saying this to Edward in a seductive, make-Bella-horribly-jealous kind of fashion? Or is it one of those cruel, mocking sort of taunts meant to make Edward lunge at her in anger? Or is it simply a greeting because the two of them haven't seen each other in ages? Or is it this, or is it that, or, or, OR? The possibilities are endless! Yes, I'm positive that Stephenie is rolling on the floor laughing at how fired up we all get over one small quote.

Credit: Stephenie Meyer

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: