Wednesday, July 30, 2008

20th Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

We couldn't get rid of Jacob Black that easily...

Jacob: “I’ll kill you myself! I’ll do it now!”

Yeah right, Jake.
No, I'm super cereal about this, you know!
Uh, huh.
I'm going to kill you!
You're bluffing.
No! I'm gonna do it!
Sure, sure.
I'm working up to it!
Go ahead, then.
Oh, I will!
Come on, kill me.
Okay! I'm going to! Right now!
Right now?
Righ...now...right now...right...
I'm waiting.
*Jacob hangs his head in defeat* Okay, I was just trying to be a macho drama king.
That's what I thought.
I'm such an idiot.
Yes, you are Jake. But I know what will get your spirits up.
What?
BREAKING DAWN IS ALMOST HERE! YAY!
Oh, hey, I'm in that book! That's where I tell you I'm going to kill you...speaking of which...I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!
*sigh*

Credit: Stephenie Meyer

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: