Sunday, July 27, 2008

17th Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

Jasper just doesn't get it.

Jasper: “I can’t understand. I can’t bear this.”

I don't know what to say about this quote, honestly. I know, I know, I'm thinking the same thing you are: it's the apocolypse! Okay, so maybe you aren't thinking that, and neither am I. To give me a little inspiration, I skimmed over fans' reactions in the comments, but it was futile. People were as dazed as I am, and the most anyone had to say was 'OME 4 MORE DAYS UNTIL BREAKING DAWN WHOOOO!' So I think I'll cheer about that delightfully petite number of days, too - it'll keep my mind off the uneasy tone this quote is radiating. (Please let Alice be okay...)
Now, a poem:
The finale to the Twilight tale
Is only four days away
I know that Stephenie will not fail
And it makes me want to say
Oh my Edward it'll be coming in the mail
Hip, hip, hurray!
Or maybe that was more of a chant... Well, it certainly shows that I have the creativity of a cardboard box at this time of night, at least.

Credit: Stephenie Meyer

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: