Tuesday, July 22, 2008

12th Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

Do re mi fa sol la ti do.

Edward: “Do you want me to sing to you? I’ll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away.”

If I can have a say in ths conversation, here: yes, Edward, yes. Please do sing for us. Sing all night.
I wonder what Bella could be having bad dreams about, though. The Volturi? Tanya? Jacob? The wolf pack? The wedding? Alice? Baseball? A battle? Mike? The monster in the closet?
I hope Bella realizes how fortunate she is to have a boy (and I'm using this word loosely, people) as wondeful as Edward Cullen. I'll always remember this snipet from Bella the end of Eclipse when Edward is comforting her in his impossibly benevolent fashion after her talk with Jacob: ...there was a smaller part of me - small, but getting louder and angrier every minute, screaming at the rest of me - that craved a different set of arms. If she loves Edward as much as we do, I don't see how can she can have enough room in her heart to want Jacob, too - after all the times Edward lulled her asleep with a sweet lullaby, after all the times he held her against his chest to soothe her pain, after all the times he swore to protect her from all the dangers that stalk her, and most of all, after all the times he told her he would love her for eternity.
But I'm straying from the point. Basically, this quote is a constant reminder of both how lovely Edward is, and how much danger encompasses poor Bella. (Even if that danger is just an over-extravagant wedding day. ;P)

Credit: Stephenie Meyer

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: