Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Twilight Movie: First Completed Scene of Twilight!

Is this INTENSE or what? I have so much to say about it, OME (Oh my Edward, baha). First off, it looks absolutely great. I saw a lot of people complaining about how it's different - well here's a heads up on that. Movies and books are two totally different concepts, so they're just not going to be the same. And also you don't know what actually happens in this scene in the book because Bella is only half-conscious. And here's another observation: the actors are perfect. You can see the pain on Bella's (Kristen) face, the hunger and hostility in James' (Cam) eyes, and Edward's (Robert) utterly torn expression. I'm not sure, but I think when Edward is gazing at Bella right before James attacks, he whispers 'I love you' without moving his lips. I don't know about you, but that makes me want to hyperventilate. So, basically, I'm in love with it. I'm going to support Twilight the Movie all the way through, because I know that SO much effort has been put into it. I'm seriously going to explode before December 12th comes. I mean come on...six months?!

Credit: MTV

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: