Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Robriffic Quotes

After listening to Robert Pattinson in his many clips and interviews, I've finally decided that I have to share some quotes from him. He's just too funny. So here they are:
"I got expelled from my school when I was 12; I was quite bad!"
"Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as Claudia. Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel."
(on Emma Watson from Harry Potter) "She is really, really cool. She seems so much older than she really is. I find her quite intimidating. I always find myself trying to impress her. She's very, very clever!"
"... I think Dan [Radcliffe] could steal anyone from me! If I was a girl I would pick Dan... "
(on his favorite Harry Potter scene, the maze) "... the camera would just follow you around, so you could basically do whatever you wanted. It was really fun. There were lots of cuts and bruises afterwards and it felt like you were doing a proper job!"
(on his favorite kiddie cartoon) "I quite liked Sharkey and George and then there was a cartoon with rapper MC Hammer in it - Hammertime - I loved that cartoon, it was genius! They don't make cartoons like that anymore."
(on his first Red Carpet appearence) "I walked out the wrong car door and started walking into the crowd, An interviewer said, 'Give your best horror scream,' and Stan did this great scream, and I was too much of a wimp to do one. It was pathetic!"

Credit: TV.com

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: