Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Rag Man

Magnolia versa = I love anagrams.
I got the strange idea that I would put Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart into an anagram generator and see what I come up with. There are some weird words out there, let me tell you. Here were my favorites:
Robert Pattinson: ABORT INEPT SNORT, BOOTSTRAP INTERN, TABOO STERN PRINT, PROTESTANT ROBIN, PIANO BRETT SNORT, PAINT ROBOT STERN.
Kristen Stewart: KAREN TRESS TWIT, STREAK NEWT STIR, WATERS TENT RISK, SNARK TREE TWIST, SKAT TIRE STREWN, STAR STREET WINK, TART WEREN'T KISS
I don't know what they mean either. But they have funny words.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: