Monday, June 30, 2008

New Header?

As you can see, I added an image I created in Paint Shop Pro (what an amazing and confusing program that is!) as the header to my site. It features my drawings I did of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, or Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Yes, it sucks. But hey, it was my first time really exploring PSP. I plan to tinker around and learn more about the program so I can make a better image in the future. I wanted to spice up my page a little bit, and I think it does just that, whether it be graphically challenged or not.

Image made 100% by me in PSPPX2 (in, like, an hour)

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: