Thursday, June 26, 2008

Correlations

Twilight Series Theories has another question up to ponder. Supposedly on her tour in Germany, Stephenie Meyer leaked that her latest story correlates with two others, one being A Midsummer Night's Dream and the other a mystery just waiting to be unraveled. So their question of the week is What do YOU think the second story that Breaking Dawn correlates with is? And, how do you think that story will play out in Breaking Dawn?
Personally...I have no flipping clue! Seriously, when I first read the question, I stared at it like an idiot for about a minute or so, mouth agape. Then I racked my brain. Nothing. So I slinked over to the comments to see what other people were saying. That didn't give me any ideas either, really. One person suggested Pirates of the Carribean and another said A Charlie Brown Christmas, for Pete's sake! The truth is, I just don't know many famous classics like A Midsummer Night's Dream (I don't even know what that one's about) that are romantic and worthy of being in a novel created by Stephenie Meyer. My guess is another piece by Shakespeare (points for vagueness). I'm confident that something tragic is going to happen in Breaking Dawn, and there aren't many others with a knack for tragic stories like Shakespeare himself. And then the whole romance thing, of course. Drastic decisions, hopeless love, rivalries left and right - the whole works. It depresses me that I couldn't answer this question better, but trust me when I say I will be mumbling it in my sleep.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: