Monday, May 26, 2008

My Twilight Birthday!

This cake made my 16th brithday all the sweeter! I recognized the ribbon from Stephenie Meyer's third book in the Twilight saga, Eclipse, and just about started jumping around. It was funny, because my parents had to practically beg the bakery to make it because they were scared they were going to get sued. (Our friend is lawyer and he said that was silly, so it's all good). It was so pretty I didn't want to eat it - but of course we devoured it in a few days.
Oh, and Robert Pattinson's birthday is close to mine! His is May 13th, mine the 17th, so 4 days apart! Happy very very belated 22nd birthday to him!

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer

No comments: